West Sussex Classic Wedding Cars Terms and Conditions
Our Wedding Car Hire Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are confirmed once the booking fee has been paid. A non refundable booking fee of £200 per vehicle is required. The balance outstanding must be paid 30 days before the wedding date.
- Cancellations must be made in writing. All cancellations incur a minimum charge of £100 per vehicle. Should the hirer cancel within 90 days of the wedding date the balance is due in full. In the unlikely event that we secure another booking for the vehicle for the same date all monies will be refunded minus the booking fee.
- West Sussex Classic Wedding Cars reserves the right to substitute vehicles in the event of mechanical failure or other circumstances beyond our control. Vehicles of a lesser hire charge will entitle the hirer to a refund of the difference. Where a vehicle of a higher charge is substituted no extra charge will be incurred by the hirer. We will discuss this with the hirer as soon as we are aware of the problem.
- There are no seatbelts in our Classic Cars. There are no options.
- The vehicle(s) will be clean inside and out and decorated with cream or white ribbons, unless otherwise arranged. Flower arrangements or chilled champagne can be ordered.
- The vehicle(s) will arrive at the agreed time and date specified on the booking form. The hirer must ensure that all agreed passengers will be ready for departure at that time. No additional journeys will be made other than those agreed.
- Our chauffeurs will choose the route based on local knowledge or satellite navigation. The drivers will use their judgement at a sensible speed in relation to road and weather conditions. No responsibility can be taken for route closures or for restrictions relating to vehicle access to any location or hold ups en route or adverse weather conditions. We cannot be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control. The company recommend that you are covered by adequate wedding insurance.
- We are very happy to provide access to, and assist photographers to take wonderful photos given the integrity of the car is not in question. However, we do not allow Photographers to travel in our cars with the Bride, or the Bride and Groom.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle(s) by themselves or guests. A minimum charge of £150 will be made to cover valeting costs should fouling be caused by any passenger through drink, food or illness. Smoking or eating is strictly forbidden in all vehicles.
- Passengers are required to wear seat belts where fitted. We carry children below 14 years of age in the vintage/classic cars but most of the older cars do not have seatbelts. However, if it is your wish for a child to travel in one of these cars, the parent or guardian accept responsibility.
- All passengers are requested to ensure that all belongings are taken with them before vacating the vehicle(s). Valuables should not be left in the vehicles during the ceremony. Every effort is made to ensure against damage to, or loss of property when either stationary or travelling in our vehicles.
- Viewing and booking: Viewings are held monthly at our premises (advertised on our website) or you are welcome to arrange an appointment.
- Should you wish to book a car we will provide you with a firm quotation for agreement prior to booking which is subject to revision should your requirement change.
- After receipt of the completed booking form and deposit your booking is considered ‘firm’ and entered onto our calendar.